Cheap Phi Phi Island Tours
As a reseller of these tours we were frequently changing providers as our clients often came back dissatisfied with the Phi Phi Island Group Tour. Complaints we often received were:
- Travel Time – Due to the nature of a group tour the bus that transfers you to the pier has to stop at multiple hotels to pick up other guests. Sometimes those guests are late and you stuck waiting on a bus adding an extra 1hr each way onto your travel.
- Boat – The quality of the boat is poor and has too many people on the boat for you to really enjoy the sights. Additionally when snorkeling it takes some time to get into the water as too many people are trying to get off at once.
- Equipment – The equipment on the boat is faulty. Life jackets don’t close properly, masks leak, snorkels are broken, no fins are available.
- Snorkelling – The area where they are snorkeling is too crowded as multiple boats with 35 – 50 people are in the same area and they keep getting kicked in the head.
- Lunch – The buffet lunch is poor quality with the food luke warm and of a low quality.
These are just some of the complaints we heard and helped to solve. Out of the frustration of sending customers to companies that really didn’t care about delivering quality experiences we created 5 Star Marine.
5 Star Marine Private Boat Tours to Phi Phi Island
The 5 Star Marine team, boats and equipment are all high quality. Our boats are some of the newest and best maintained on the water. Our crew and guides are constantly receiving training and are instructed to avoid the crowds.
So while 5 Star Marine Private Boat Tours to Phi Phi Island may be more expensive than Cheap Phi Phi Island Group Tours the difference in experience is not comparable. Decide to make your Phi Phi Island trip memorable for all the right reasons and chat with the team at 5 Star Marine today.
You’ll be amazed at how affordable we are!
Shaun is the Co-Owner and Founder of 5 Star Marine Phuket. After visiting Phuket for a holiday he never left and over 13 years later he calls Phuket home with his wife and kids. Shaun is passionate about Phuket and the Islands surrounding Phuket and loves helping fellow travellers explore.