What Should I Bring On My Private Boat Charter?
Once you’ve decided to book a Private Boat Charter with 5 Star Marine your mind naturally wonders what should you bring to the boat to ensure you have a wonderful day?
The answer is really quite simple. On each private charter with us we will provide on the boat the following:
In addition to these items that we provide we recommend that you bring the following:
- Cash (For National Park Fees)
- Drinks (Alcoholic If You Require – No Additional Charge)
- Snacks (In Addition To The Fruit We Have On Board)
International and Domestic travellers, please also note the following requirements:
- International Travellers – Passport, vaccination certificate, and your phones (with the Morchana App installed) Also please send us a copy of your passport and vaccination certificate prior to travel.
- Domestic Travellers – On the day please bring your passport and vaccination certificate (and send a copy of your passport and vaccination certificate prior to travel)
These simple things will ensure that you have a great charter with 5 Star Marine.