Phi Phi Island Tour & Phi Phi Island Tour from Phuket
Stylish Locations with 5 Star Marine
Enjoy 5 Star Marine’s Phi Phi Island Tour from Phuket; where you and your select group of friends or family will get to experience the iconic scenery on your very own Phi Phi Island Tour luxury day trip. Discover this world-famous location in style and onboard one of the fully upgraded and brand-new fleet of VIP speedboats.
Phi Phi Islands Tour Highlights
- Start your Phi Phi Island Tour from Phuket by heading to Maya Bay at Phi Phi Ley, where you can witness this beautiful and famous cove from the comfort of your private 5 Star Marine speedboat. Snap away and capture memorable moments of this well-known bay.
- Cruise around to Loh Samah Bay; a small bay on the other side of Maya Bay that offers some stunning marine life and therefore makes for a good snorkeling stop.
- Enter Pileh Lagoon to swim in the clear turquoise waters. Another famous stop on your Phi Phi Private Tour as this lagoon also featured in “The Beach” when Leonardo DiCaprio dived off into the stunning aquamarine waters.
- Explore Small Monkey Beach, where you can see these cheeky little creatures sitting on the karst rocks and relaxing on the beach.
- Your Phi Phi Island Tour could take you to Wong Long Bay, which we can still access despite the narrow entrance.
- Enjoy a picnic lunch, including Thai sharing dishes that we can arrange for you (at an additional charge), on a sandy cove with a shallow bay at Big Monkey Beach on Phi Phi Don.
- Whilst enjoying your Phi Phi Island Tour from Phuket, you could experience another snorkeling stop at Ao Nuoi to discover rich corals and marine life together with a picturesque beach setting.
- Complete your Phi Phi Island Tour by taking in the beauty of Bamboo Island – a stunning setting, with shallow clear blue waters and a picturesque beach. Enjoy some snorkeling in this area and you might even spot a black tip reef shark.
The renowned Bay reopened to day trippers earlier this year, on 1st Jan 2022, after being closed to tourists for almost 3 ½ years (by order of The Department of National Parks Wildlife and Plant Conservation).
However, for purposes of natural rehabilitation, Maya Bay will once again close for 2 months from 1st August 2022 for two months. However, this does not mean you cannot enjoy Maya Bay on your Phi Phi Island Tour from Phuket. As per the original closure period, you can still take in the beauty of the Bay from your privately hired 5 Star Marine speedboat; you simply cannot walk on the actual beach during this short rehabilitation time.
Maya Bay still remains one of the most iconic areas you should visit on your Phi Phi Island Tour; whether the beach is open to walk on or not. As an ethical company, 5 Star Marine will ensure that you enjoy the beauty of Maya Bay whilst practicing responsible tourism to help keep the area protected and allow for it to continue regenerating. The Marine Park has worked tirelessly to get Maya Bay back to its previous paradise condition; so, we ensure that our Phi Phi Island Tours from Phuket adhere to the rules and help demonstrate respectful tourism.
Phi Phi Island Tour Inclusions:
Our experienced captains and crew know just how to miss the crowds on your Phi Phi Island Tour, so you can relax in the knowledge that you are in safe and capable hands.
Your Private Phi Phi Island Tour
During your Phi Phi Island Tour from Phuket, enjoy your day observing the stunning coral reefs around Phi Phi which are bursting with colorful marine life, as well as experiencing the natural beauty of the area. Take your time swimming and snorkeling in crystal clear tropical lagoons as our captains guide you around the area.
When you book our Phi Phi Island Tour you get a luxury speedboat all to yourself, which means that you can decide on an itinerary that suits you. This is unlike experiences with group tours when you often get rushed with other tourists on a pre-determined timeframe.
With 5 Star Marine’s Phi Phi Island Tour from Phuket, you get to carve out your bespoke itinerary and can enjoy collaborated planning on the day, for a perfectly balanced experience. Our team of the crew might even discuss a few suggestions based on variables outside of our control such as the sea, wind condition, and tide on the actual day of your Phi Phi Island Tour.
To book your Phi Phi Island Tour from Phuket:
+66 (0) 93720 6221