Boat Trip to Phi Phi Island from Phuket
Beautiful Spots with 5 Star Marine:
Take a private luxury day cruise Boat Trip to Phi Phi Island from Phuket with 5 Star Marine and witness the island’s famous landscape with your closest friends and family. Travel in comfort and luxury on one of the VIP speedboats, all of which have been recently renovated.
- For your Boat Trip to Phi Phi Island from Phuket, starting at Maya Bay on Phi Phi Ley, is the perfect place to begin your tour since it is a stunning and well-known cove that can be seen from the comfort of your private 5 Star Marine speedboat. Take as many pictures as you like to remember this beautiful bay.
- Snorkel in Loh Samah Bay, a small bay on the opposite side of Maya Bay with beautiful fish and coral reefs.
- Pileh Lagoon features crystal clear, turquoise waters that are inviting for a refreshing dip. In “The Beach,” Leonardo DiCaprio took a diving leap into this lagoon, making it a must-see on every private Boat Trip to Phi Phi Island from Phuket.
- Visit Small Monkey Beach to witness these mischievous little critters lounging on the karst rocks whilst on your Boat Trip to Phi Phi Island from Phuket.
- Even though the entrance to Wong Long Bay is somewhat small, it is still possible to see this beautiful spot on your Phi Phi Island tour.
- For an additional fee, we can set up a picnic for you in a sandy cove with a shallow bay at Big Monkey Beach on Phi Phi Don, complete with the western style of Thai sharing dishes.
- If you’re on a Boat Trip to Phi Phi Island from Phuket, you may stop in Ao Nuoi for some more snorkeling and explore the area’s beautiful beaches and abundant aquatic life.
- Finally, Bamboo Island is the perfect way to round off your Boat Trip to Phi Phi Island from Phuket, as it offers a lovely beach and pure blue seas. You can go snorkeling here, and if you’re lucky, you’ll see a black-tip reef shark.
Maya Bay Update:
After over three and a half years of being closed to visitors, on January 1, 2022, the world-famous Bay reopened to day-trippers (by order of the Department of National Parks, Wildlife and Plant Conservation).
However, beginning August 1, 2022, Maya Bay will once again be closed for two months to allow for natural recovery. Nonetheless, if you are on our Boat Trip to Phi Phi Island from Phuket, you may still see Maya Bay. You can still enjoy the bay from your own, chartered 5 Star Marine speedboat as per the initial closure period. However, you will not be able to stroll on the actual beach due to the necessary recovery.
Whether or not the beach is accessible, Maya Bay is still a must-see on every Boat Trip to Phi Phi Island from Phuket. 5 Star Marine is an ethical firm that will make sure you get to see the wonders of Maya Bay without causing any harm to the environment. The Marine Park has put in a lot of effort to restore Maya Bay to its paradisiacal state, so we make sure that our Phi Phi Island Tours from Phuket follow the guidelines and are good examples of polite tourism.
Boat Trip to Phi Phi Island from Phuket Inclusions:
Our experienced captains and crew know just how to miss the crowds on your Boat Trip to Phi Phi Island from Phuket, so, you can rest easy knowing that you are in competent hands.
To book your Boat Trip to Phi Phi Island from Phuket:
+66 (0) 93720 6221