James Bond Island Tour Explained:
One of our most popular private speedboat day excursions is our James Bond Island Tour, heading out to Phang Nga Bay. This is a sumptuous day trip that includes classic sights as well as more sporty activities such as caving and paddling. On 5 Star Marine’s James Bond Island Tour you will go to a place unlike any other, with stunning karst limestone formations rising steeply from the turquoise waters creating an unbelievable seascape for your special photos.
The Popularity of James Bond Island:
When selecting the James Bond Island Tour by private luxury speedboat, the experienced captain and guides will take you and your select group of friends or family off to the well-known Koh Tapu (James Bond Island) in Phang Nga Bay. Here you can take in the sights of Phang Nga Bay’s fames location. This James Bond Island Tour is one of the most popular day trips run from Phuket, and once you arrive it is easy to understand why.
This area is actually a marine protected site; therefore, boats are not allowed to get too close to the Island. However, right beside is the island of Koh Ping Ghan, which features a large rock that leans to one side and several caves which are perfect to explore. From here, you will have a fantastic area from which to take photographs of the famed landmark during your James Bond Island Tour.
James Bond Island has been a popular destination for vacationers since the 1970s, when it was featured in the film ‘The Man With the Golden Gun’ as the location of Scaramanga’s hideout. The James Bond Island Tour that 5 Star Marine provides remains a highly enjoyed trip as a result of the popularity of the film.
Indeed, this attraction helped to support the inhabitants, stores, restaurants, and the floating Muslim village of Koh Panyee, where huts, eateries, and even a floating football pitch have been erected above the water. This can all be experienced and supported as part of your James Bond Island Tour.
Spotlight on The James Bond Island Tour
No matter what it is that you require, 5 Star Marine will do all they can to provide for your perfect day out. Our experienced team will do their best to steer you away from the crowds so that you may have a day that stands out in your memory. During your James Bond Island Tour some of the possible highlights along the way are as follows:
• Stop by Panak Island to enjoy floating peacefully inside one of the hidden caves surrounded by mangroves, before basking in the golden bay.
• At Ko Kudu Yai, take in the exquisite beauty of the clear waters and indulge in this stunning lagoon.
• For a spot of lunch, we suggest taking you to the small island community of Koh Panyee where you can have some traditional food as well as support the local community.
• Once you arrive at James Bond Island, get snap happy from Koh Ping Ghan for the best shots
• During your James Bond Island Tour we can help you participate in some cave canoeing or exploring if you desire.
• Perhaps get lucky and make a sunset stop at Koh Pear, a very thin strip of sand which appears as if you are walking on water.
James Bond Island Tour Inclusions:
• Experienced Captain and Crew
• Private luxury speedboat
• Fresh fruits
• Soft drinks
• Snorkelling equipment
• Life jackets
• Beach mats
• On tour photos
• Tour video
• Cool towel
• Fins (adults)
• Hand sanitiser
Bookings and Enquiries:
We’re excited to have you join us on the memorable James Bond Island Tour aboard one of 5 Star Marine luxury private speedboats. Please get in touch to book in advance to avoid disappointment
+66 (0) 93720 6221