- Please take a photo of your data page of your passport and save it on your phone, please bring this with you on the day, it is required for your tour insurance.
- Towels (we provide cool face towels, to cool off with, but these are not Beach Towels or used for Drying Off. All hotels on the island provide Beach Towels Or Tour Towels, please request from your hotel.)
- Reef Safe Sunscreen
- Cash – Thai Baht Currency is best as the exchange rate on the islands is quite low. (For tips and items you’d like to buy on tour)
- Drinks (we provide soft drinks and water, but you are welcome to bring your own alcohol onboard at no additional charge)
- Snacks (fresh fruits will be served)
Your lunch, fresh fruit, soft drinks, and water are all INCLUDED. If you wish to purchase alcohol, snacks or traditional items please bring cash on tour. It is best to bring Thai Baht as many local vendors only accept Thai Baht.
Our pier is in Boat Lagoon, you can find our location on Google Maps here.
73, 20, Tambon Ko Kaeo, Amphoe Mueang Phuket, Chang Wat Phuket 83000, Thailand
73,20, ตําบลเกาะแก้ว, อําเภอเมืองภูเก็ต, วัดภูเก็ต 83000, ประเทศไทย
We hope to have great weather for your tour. As a private speedboat operator we spend a lot of time studying weather patterns. In the event we predict poor weather for your tour, we would inform you on the morning of your tour. You can then choose to cancel or re-schedule your tour (if available).
We accept various payment methods for your convenience, including Mastercard, Visa, Paypal, bank transfer or cash.
1. If you choose to pay via Mastercard, Visa or Paypal please note we charge a processing fee of 3%.
2. If you choose to pay via Bank Transfer please transfer 7 days prior to your tour to ensure the funds are received in time.
3. Please note we do not accept America Express Cards
At the time of your booking, we will provide a pick-up time. Please wait in the reception of your accommodation at this time. IF you are late to your pick up we will leave you behind as this is a group tour pick up with specific scheduled times.
At 5 Star Marine, we ensure that our customers remain our top priority. Therefore, we offer a flexible cancellation policy; so, if you need to cancel your tour, we will honour all cancellations made 24 hours prior to departure with honest, 100% refunds.
Lunch is generally scheduled for between 45 and 90 minutes depending on the day and condition of the day.
The Australian Consulate-General in Phuket (also covering Krabi, Phang Nga and Surat Thani) may be able to assist you if you face issues while travelling.
Visit their website for information about the types of services available to you. The latest travel advice for Thailand can be found on the Smartraveller website.