Phuket to James Bond Island
Our Phuket to James Bond Island in Phang Nga Bay is one of the most talked-about day trips in all of Thailand. Phuket to James Bond Island by speedboat is a luxurious day excursion that offers both iconic views and more athletic hobbies, such as cave searching and canoeing among the striking rock formations.
Our Phuket to James Bond Island speedboat tour will take you to a region of Phang Nga Bay that is unlike any other in the world because of the striking karst limestone seascapes that rise dramatically from the emerald ocean.
The Famous Island
If you choose our Phuket to James Bond Island private speedboat tour, our skilled crews will take you to the famous Koh Tapu (James Bond Island) so that you may take in the sights of Phang Nga Bay’s most iconic location. Since this is a marine protected area, boats cannot go too close, but nearby Koh Ping Ghan is an island with a huge leaning rock and several caves to explore and serves as a great vantage point for taking pictures of the renowned site.
Tourists have flocked to James Bond Island since the 1970s when the island played host to Bond’s villain Scaramanga in the film The Man With the Golden Gun. Because of this well-known film, many satisfied customers have chosen the James Bond Island Speedboat Tour offered by 5 Star Marine.
Phuket to James Bond Island Tour Highlights
Whatever your needs may be, 5 Star Marine will do its very best to meet them. In order to give you a day to remember, our seasoned captains and crew will assist you in avoiding the masses. Some possible places to visit during a speedboat tour from Phuket to James Bond Island are:
- Stop by Panak Island to float along gently inside one of the hidden caves surrounded by mangroves, before enjoying a peaceful golden bay all to yourselves.
- Move onto Ko Kudu Yai to take in the exquisite beauty of the clear turquoise water in this stunning lagoon.
- At lunchtime why not make your way to the small island community of Koh Panyee; where huts, houses, and restaurants are built on stilts over the water?
- Then get your Bond Instagram to pose ready as you make your way to James Bond Island, which is viewed from Koh Ping Ghan.
- Continue on your James Bond Island Speedboat Tour with some sea canoeing or cave exploring before making your way back to base.
- Make a final sunset stop at Koh Pear, a small strip of an island that looks and feels like you are walking on water – a perfect end to the day.
Phuket to James Bond Island Tour Inclusions:
In order for you to have a Phuket to James Bond Island private speedboat tour that will make lasting memories, we are looking forward to having you join us on board a luxury speedboat provided by 5 Star Marine.
Bookings and Enquiries:
+66 (0) 93720 6221