Enjoy our Phi Phi Islands Private Tour, where you get to experience the ultimate and iconic scenery on your very own private day trip. With 5 Star Marine, you can discover this world-famous location in luxury, onboard one of their VIP, upgraded speedboats.
Our experienced captains and crew know just how to miss the crowds on your Phi Phi Islands Private Tour, so you can sit back and relax knowing you are in safe and capable hands. During your Private Tour, you will get the chance to enjoy the stunning coral reefs around Phi Phi which are bursting with colourful marine life, as well as experience the natural beauty of the area. Take your time swimming and snorkelling in crystal clear tropical lagoons as our captains guide you around the area.
Hello Maya Bay
Maya Bay only just reopened in January 2022 (and is definitely one of the most iconic areas you can visit on your Phi Phi Islands Private Tour); made famous after being featured in the 2000 movie, “The Beach” starring Leonardo DiCaprio.
This widely-known bay was completely closed to tourists for 3.5 years, by order of The Department of National Parks Wildlife and Plant Conservation. This was necessary after sadly mass tourism destructed the coral life, reefs and marine ecology.
However, during this time the whole Maya Bay area underwent a significant and impressive rehabilitation project, which included planting new corals on the reefs over more than 4 acres in and around the bay. Parts of the beach were regenerated and protective walkways were constructed.
5 Star Marine will ensure that you enjoy the beautiful sandy Maya Bay, whilst practising responsible tourism to help keep the area protected and allow it to continue regenerating; all this can be part of your Phi Phi Islands Private Tour experience. The Marine Park has worked tirelessly to get Maya Bay back to its previous paradise condition; so, we ensure that our tours adhere to the new rules and help demonstrate respectful tourism.
Phi Phi Islands Private Tour Highlights
- Start your Phi Phi Islands Private Tour by heading to Maya Bay at Phi Phi Ley, where you can now actually walk on the “beach”, and experience this beautiful and famous cove for yourself.
- Cruise around to Loh Samah Bay; a small bay on the other side of Maya Bay that offers some beautiful marine life and makes for a good snorkeling stop.
- Enter Pileh Lagoon to swim in the clear turquoise waters. Another famous stop on your Phi Phi Private Tour is this lagoon also featured in “The Beach” when Leonardo DiCaprio dived off into the stunning aquamarine waters.
- Explore Small Monkey Beach, where you can see these cheeky little creatures sitting on the karst rocks and relaxing on the beach.
- Your Phi Phi Island Private Tour could take you to Wong Long Bay, which we can still access despite the narrow entrance.
- Enjoy a picnic lunch, which can include Thai sharing dishes that we can arrange for you, on a sandy cove with a shallow bay at Big Monkey Beach on Phi Phi Don.
- Experience snorkelling at Ao Nuoi and discover rich corals and marine life together with a picturesque beach setting.
- Complete your Phi Phi Islands Private Tour by taking in the beauty of Bamboo Island – a stunning setting, with shallow clear blue waters and a picturesque beach. Enjoy some snorkeling in this area and you might even spot a blacktip reef shark.
Phi Phi Islands Private Tour Inclusions:
Bookings and Enquiries:
+66 (0) 93720 6221