Our private VIP return transfer service to Santhiya Resort Koh Yao Yai can take place anytime or day, from 6am to 7pm.
About The Location
On Tour Photos
As a company we are sensitive to the health and safety of our guests, crew and team. As such we have adopted a number of Covid Safe practices as follows:
- Social Distancing – We have limited the number of people on our boats to 50% of the boat capacity to ensure a safe distance between guests.
- Masks – We provide medical masks on board for all of our guests, crew and team.
- Hand Sanitizer – We provide hospital grade hand sanitizer on board for the use of our guests, crew and team.
- Temperature Screening – All our staff, team, crew and guests are screened for temperature prior to boarding, at each stop and at the end of tour.
- Cleaning – We have employed full time team members to clean our boats before and after tours with hospital grade cleaning equipment.
In addition to these our staff are airborne pathogen certified as well as covid safe certified. If you have any questions about our health and safety standards please contact us.
Santhiya Resort Koh Yao Yai Return Transfers
Santhiya Resort is a 5-star eco-luxury resort offering panoramic sea views, located on the island of Koh Yao Yai. This island is a 20-minute boat ride from the Bang Rong Pier and is only accessible by boat. While Santhiya Resort does provide transfer services to their hotel guests, you might find that departure and return times are limited and not suitable for your needs or flight times.
Noticing the need for a convenient service with flexible transfer timings, 5 Star Marine Phuket also offer a return transfer services to the Santhiya Resort Koh Yao Yai, for an extremely attractive price. The transfers are offered on one of our VIP Private Speedboats which are luxurious, comfortable, safe, TAT SHA accredited and captained by a team of experienced staff.
Our boats are fully equipped and maintained, and as part of your transfer service the 5 Star Marine team will take the time to point out the sights of Phang Nga Bay, Phi Phi and the surrounding islands on the way to this hotel.
Why 5 Star Marine?
We offer complete flexibility on these return transfers, so you can arrange to depart and return at a time that fully suits you and your travel arrangements. We can accommodate departures and return trips anytime from 6am to 7pm, giving you full flexibility over your travel plans. You will find that our private transfers are more cost effective than other options, and when you combine 3 or more people on the same return transfer with 5 Star Marine, we come out at a considerably cheaper cost per person.