James Bond Island Speedboat Tour & James Bond Island by Speedboat
One of our most popular day trip destinations is the world-renowned James Bond Island Speedboat Tour, which takes you to Phang Nga Bay. On this luxury day trip, James Bond Island by Speedboat, you will get to enjoy famous sights along with more active pursuits such as exploring caves in the area or taking a canoe out to experience the eye-catching rock formations up close.
Whilst on our James Bond Island Speedboat Tour you will discover stunning and vast karst limestone seascapes which jut out of the emerald-green water, giving the Phang Nga Bay area a truly unique and visually stunning location to explore.
Of course, our experienced teams will get you to the famous Koh Tapu (James Bond Island) when you select our private James Bond Island by Speedboat, to enjoy the scenery of the most notorious spot in Phang Nga Bay. Boats are not allowed too close, as this is a protected marine area, but you can take photos of the famous sight from Koh Ping Ghan; an island with an immensely tall leaning rock and some small caves to explore.
Since the mid-1970s, James Bond Island has been popular with tourists after it became a major attraction following its appearance in the Bond movie, The Man With The Golden Gun; where it provided the hideout for Bond’s antagonist – Scaramanga. This famous film has been the catalyst for many happy guests to select 5 Star Marine’s James Bond Island Speedboat Tour.
In fact, this destination has continued to prove so popular that it has helped support the locals, shops, restaurants, and the floating Muslim community of Koh Panyee; where huts, restaurants, and even a floating football pitch are built over the water. This is part of the experience on the James Bond Island Speedboat Tour.
Visiting James Bond Island by Speedboat is certainly something that should be on your bucket list, especially now as it is quieter than ever before. This James Bond Island Speedboat Tour has something for everyone; whether you want to experience stunning seascapes, partake in canoeing, caving or explore famous locations.
James Bond Island Speedboat Tour Highlights
Selecting to go to James Bond Island by Speedboat, 5 Star Marine will work with you to accommodate your desires for the day. Our experienced captains and crew will help you beat the crowds and give you a day to remember. Some of the stops you might want to make on your James Bond Island Speedboat Tour include:
- Stop by Panak Island to float along gently inside one of the hidden caves surrounded by mangroves, before enjoying a peaceful golden bay all to yourselves.
- Move onto Ko Kudu Yai to take in the exquisite beauty of the clear turquoise water in this stunning lagoon.
- At lunchtime why not make your way to the small island community of Koh Panyee; where huts, houses, and restaurants are built on stilts over the water?
- Then get your Bond Instagram to pose ready as you make your way to James Bond Island, which is viewed from Koh Ping Ghan.
- Continue on your James Bond Island Speedboat Tour with some sea canoeing or cave exploring before making your way back to base.
- Make a final sunset stop at Koh Pear, a small strip of an island that looks and feels like you are walking on water – a perfect end to the day.
James Bond Island Speedboat Tour Inclusions:
We look forward to welcoming you on board a luxury 5 Star Marine speedboat to experience a truly memorable James Bond Island Speedboat Tour.
Bookings and Enquiries:
+66 (0) 93720 6221