Phi Phi Island & Maya Bay Private Boat Tour
Enjoy 5 Star Marine’s Phi Phi Island Private Boat Tour, where you and your select group of friends can experience the ultimate and iconic scenery on your very own luxury day trip. Discover this world-famous location in style, onboard a 5 Star Marine VIP and upgraded speedboat.
The renowned Bay reopened to day trippers earlier this year, on 1st Jan, after being completely closed to tourists for almost 3 ½ years (by order of The Department of National Parks Wildlife and Plant Conservation).
However, for purposes of natural rehabilitation, Maya Bay will once again close for 2 months from August this year. However, fear not – this does not mean you cannot enjoy Maya Bay on your Phi Phi Island Private Boat Tour. As per the original closure period, you can still take in the beauty of the Bay from our private speedboats, yet you simply cannot walk on the actual beach during this short rehabilitation time.
Maya Bay still remains one of the most iconic areas you should visit on your Phi Phi Island Private Boat Tour; whether the beach is open to walk on or not.
5 Star Marine will ensure that you enjoy the beauty of Maya Bay, whilst practicing responsible tourism to help keep the area protected and allow it to continue regenerating; all this can be part of your Phi Phi Island Private Boat Tour.
The Marine Park have worked tirelessly to get Maya Bay back to its previous paradise condition; so, we ensure that our tours adhere to the new rules and help demonstrate respectful tourism.
Phi Phi Islands Private Tour Highlights
- Start your Phi Phi Island Private Boat Tour by heading to Maya Bay at Phi Phi Ley, where you can (August / September 2022) experience this beautiful and famous cove from the comfort of your 5 Star Marine speedboat.
- Cruise around to Loh Samah Bay; a small bay on the other side of Maya Bay which offers some beautiful marine life and makes for a good snorkelling stop.
- Enter into Pileh Lagoon to swim in the clear turquoise waters. Another famous stop on your Phi Phi Private Tour as this lagoon also featured in “The Beach” when Leonardo DiCaprio dived off into the stunning aquamarine waters.
- Explore Small Monkey Beach, where you can see these cheeky little creatures sitting on the karst rocks and relaxing on the beach.
- Your Phi Phi Island Private Boat Tour could take you to Wong Long Bay, which we can still access despite the narrow entrance.
- Enjoy a picnic lunch, including Thai sharing dishes that we can arrange for you (at an additional charge), on a sandy cove with shallow bay at Big Monkey Beach on Phi Phi Don.
- Experience snorkelling at Ao Nuoi and discover rich corals and marine life together with a picturesque beach setting.
- Complete your Phi Phi Islands Private Tour by taking in the beauty of Bamboo Island – a stunning setting, with shallow clear blue waters and a picturesque beach. Enjoy some snorkelling in this area and you might even spot a black tip reef shark.
Phi Phi Islands Private Tour Inclusions:
Our experienced captains and crew know just how to miss the crowds on your Phi Phi Island Private Boat Tour, so you can sit back and relax knowing you are in safe and capable hands.
During your tour you will get the chance to enjoy the stunning coral reefs around Phi Phi which are bursting with colourful marine life, as well as experiencing the natural beauty of the area. Take your time swimming and snorkelling in crystal clear tropical lagoons as our captains guide you around the area.
To book your Phi Phi Island Private Boat Tour:
+66 (0) 93720 6221