Is It Worth Going to Phi Phi Island?
The Phi Phi Islands
Thailand is home to a group of islands known as the Phi Phi Islands. The islands are conveniently positioned halfway between Phuket and Krabi, making them equally accessible from both. Phi Phi Don and Phi Phi Le are two of the largest and most visited islands in Phi Phi, and in addition, Bamboo Island is another popular destination due to its beautiful beaches and crystal blue water.
Koh Phi Phi Don is a vast archipelago off the coast of Phuket. Visitors are attracted to this stunning island for its pristine beaches and the variety of exciting activities available.
Located in the south, Koh Phi Phi Leh is the island that was made famous by “The Beach.” Maya Bay, located nearby, is a popular destination for tourists looking to relax by the water and take in the scenery. However, in order to protect the natural resources of the area, this beach is closed to the public beginning 1st August 2022 for two months for rehabilitation purposes.
Although it is only a small island, Bamboo Island is a popular picnic lunch and relaxing spot due of its picturesque landscape and romantic atmosphere.
So, Is It Worth Going To Phi Phi Islands?
Well, if you are looking for a private speedboat day trip from Phuket then the islands area ideal for lounging on the beach, snorkelling amongst colourful fish and coral, photographing stunning karst structures made of limestone, and soaking in the breath-taking scenery.
The Phi Phi Islands are home to some absolutely stunning sights that are increasingly difficult to see anywhere else in Thailand. You can conveniently take a luxury private speedboat with your friends and family to day trip to the Phi Phi Islands, and our experienced crew and captains can assist you in planning you perfect day out in paradise.
A Luxury 5 Star Experience
Through the assistance of our knowledgeable crew and captains, your tour to the Phi Phi Islands may be tailored to fit your specific needs, whether you’re looking for a day trip or an extended stay. As a result, you get to craft your own unique itinerary and take pleasure in the results of your collaborative planning on the day of your trip.
Sample Phi Phi Itinerary
- For your private trip to the Phi Phi Islands, start at Maya Bay on Phi Phi Ley as the perfect place to begin your tour. This stunning and well-known cove can be seen from the comfort of your private 5 Star Marine speedboat. Take as many pictures as you like to remember this beautiful bay.
- Snorkel in Loh Samah Bay, a small bay on the opposite side of Maya Bay with beautiful fish and coral reefs.
- Pileh Lagoon features crystal clear, turquoise waters that are inviting for a refreshing dip. In “The Beach,” Leonardo DiCaprio took a dive into this lagoon, making it a must-see on your adventure.
- Visit Small Monkey Beach to witness these mischievous little critters lounging on the karst rocks.
- Even though the entrance to Wong Long Bay is somewhat small, it is still possible to see this beautiful spot on your Phi Phi Islands tour.
- For an additional fee, we can set up a picnic for you in a sandy cove with a shallow bay at Big Monkey Beach on Phi Phi Don, complete with western style or Thai sharing dishes.
- Make a stop in Ao Nuoi for some more snorkelling and explore the area’s beautiful beaches and abundant aquatic life.
- Finally, Bamboo Island is the perfect way to round off your private trip to the Phi Phi Islands as it offers a lovely beach and turquoise seas. You can go snorkelling here, and if you’re lucky, you’ll see a black-tip reef shark
Boat Trip to Phi Phi Island from Phuket Inclusions
Our experienced captains and crew know just how to miss the crowds and make it worth your while travelling to the Phi Phi Islands; so, you can rest assured knowing that you are in safe hands.
Is It Worth Going to Phi Phi Island? Yes indeed, and you may book here:
+66 (0) 93720 6221